2005-01-12 : Archive 151
Speaking of food, I praise whatever God or chance brought Korean restaurants to the Pioneer Valley. I just finished a squid dish so spicy that I was weeping openly and scarfing down kim chee to ease the burn.
I have a hole in my soul. I've tried but it won't be filled by truth, by being right, by being noticed, by being successful at what I do, by being loved, or by sugar; I haven't had the opportunity but I don't imagine it'd be filled by money or fame either.
There's just a chance, though, just a chance that it'd be filled by enough capsaicin.
Must be the endorphins talking.
1. On 2005-01-12, Ninja Hunter J said:
2. On 2005-01-12, Vincent said:
3. On 2005-01-12, kreg said:
4. On 2005-01-12, Vincent said:
5. On 2005-01-12, Chris said:
6. On 2005-01-12, Ninja Hunter J said:
7. On 2005-01-13, Vincent said:
8. On 2005-01-13, Ben Lehman said:
9. On 2005-01-13, Chris said: