2005-01-14 : Archive 153
Just for Ninja J: A Bloated Stupid-fest RPG, part 1.
Heh. Other than the needlessly moronic way you buy skills, and presuming that the resolution rules are no worse than they must be, this game so far is as good as some you could buy in a store.
Like, I only wish that in Shadowrun for instance you could get spiff gear for free by taking the appropriate skills.
1. On 2005-01-14, Chris said:
2. On 2005-01-14, Ninja Hunter J said:
3. On 2005-01-14, Ninja Hunter J said:
4. On 2005-01-15, J?rgen Mayer said:
5. On 2005-01-15, Vincent said:
6. On 2005-01-15, J?rgen Mayer said:
7. On 2005-01-18, Matt said: