2005-01-21 : Archive 160
Quite out of the blue and absolutely positively with no provocation whatsoever, Matt Wilson says to me:
Post on your blog about these non-person-to-person conflicts and why they're stupid. I am ready to disagree. "Can I climb the wall?" Maybe stupid. "Can I believe in myself?" Not stupid, but not necessarily person-to-person.
Am I allowed to just take on your examples, Matt, or do I have to state my position clearly?
I bet you ten dollars: in the wild, "can I believe in myself?" is either a) a conflict with a person who has something to lose if you do believe in yourself, or else b) stupid.
1. On 2005-01-21, Matt said:
2. On 2005-01-21, Ninja Hunter J said:
3. On 2005-01-22, Matt said:
4. On 2005-01-22, Ghoul said:
5. On 2005-01-22, Vincent said:
6. On 2005-01-22, Matt said:
7. On 2005-01-22, Vincent said:
8. On 2005-01-22, C. Edwards said:
9. On 2005-01-23, Matt said:
10. On 2005-01-23, Vincent said:
11. On 2005-01-23, Ninja Hunter J said:
12. On 2005-01-24, Amnesty for Ninjas said:
13. On 2005-01-24, Neel said:
14. On 2005-01-24, C. Edwards said:
15. On 2005-01-24, Ninja Hunter J said:
16. On 2005-01-24, Matt, unemployed and full of free time, said:
17. On 2005-01-25, Neel said:
18. On 2005-01-28, C. Edwards said: