2005-02-07 : Archive 171
-How people can use creative limitations(focus the elements) to add momentum and direction to play("You're all Dogs!") and what that means for players, for GMs, and the group as a whole
Say more! I could list some games that do the "you're all Dogs!" thing, but you've already thought about that. I could also say that creative limitations add momentum and direction to play, but you've already thought of that too!
What does it mean for players, GMs, and groups as a whole?
1. On 2005-02-07, Chris said:
2. On 2005-02-07, Keith, Goat Master said:
3. On 2005-02-07, Tim Alexander said:
4. On 2005-02-07, Emily Care said:
5. On 2005-02-07, Dave Ramsden said:
6. On 2005-02-07, Chris said:
7. On 2005-02-10, Chris said:
8. On 2005-02-10, Chris said: