anyway.

2007-09-27 : Interviews of me

In last week's Sons of Kryos, episode 48 (mp3 link), I got to inaugurate their new feature, Creation Stories. I talked with Jeff about what went on in my life that led to my creating kill puppies for satan, Dogs in the Vineyard, Mechaton and Poison'd.

In issue 1 of Catharsis, I answer questions from Elizabeth about game design vs writing fiction, public vs private writing, moderating a forum, and feeling human. I thought I'd be in the free sample pages, but I'm not! You'll have to buy to read me, but that's cool, there's lots of good stuff in there.

At GenCon, Clyde Rhoer interviewed me and Ron together for Theory from the Closet. We talked about all kinds of stuff, and Ron provoked me into saying unkind things about both Dogs in the Vineyard players and the knife fight, so you won't want to miss that. Clyde hasn't put that session online yet, but I wanted to post this now anyway.

1. On 2007-10-14, Clyde L. Rhoer said:

Hi Vincent,

That show is probably still 3 to 4 weeks off. All I did at Gen Con was record stuff and I'm going in roughly the order I recorded in. I know you haven't expressed any impatience, but I figured I'd bop in and let you and your readers know about when to expect it.

2. On 2007-10-14, Vincent said:

Great! I'm looking forward to listening to it again.

3. On 2007-11-25, Ron Edwards said:

Hey, the interview's up!

RSS feed: new comments to this thread