2008-04-17 : IRON GAME CHEF
How could I not mention this here before today?
The Game Chef 2008 competition starts TOMORROW. Attention: TOMORROW.
This year it's called "Artists First!" Here's the deal. 30 or so artists submitted illustrations for rpgs that don't exist. That phase is done. Starting tomorrow, the design phase: choose an illustration set and design that game.
I submitted illustrations. They are VERY AWESOME and TOTALLY FUNNY. If you design a game using my illustrations, and I like it, and you decide to develop it post-contest, I promise additional illustrations, development help, promotion, and whatever else I can do for you. Lots of my fellow illustrators are promising the same.
It's an opportunity you'll be sad to miss. Join in!
1. On 2008-04-17, Ben Lehman said:
2. On 2008-04-17, Vincent said:
3. On 2008-04-17, Ben Lehman said:
4. On 2008-04-17, Vincent said:
5. On 2008-04-18, Ben Lehman said:
6. On 2008-04-18, Scimon said:
7. On 2008-04-18, Judd said:
8. On 2008-04-29, Dave Cleaver said:
9. On 2008-04-29, Vincent said:
10. On 2008-04-29, Ben Lehman said: