2009-01-12 : Dunesque Mechaton Campaign battle 1 setup
Okay, J, you're still on the dealer's left, so you set up the first battle for us. I know you're excited about the space ships but for the sake of Mechatonosity let's go with a mech battle for this first one, if that's cool with you.
Here's what we need:
1. Where is it on the map?
1a. What kind of terrain will be on the battlefield?
2. What's the special station?
2a. Which of the 3 campaign objectives does the special station represent?
3. Are there any special limits to our armies?
As you recall, you have to leave us the ability to make legal armies. Let's say also that you can't limit us to fewer than 3 attachments per mech. Otherwise, it's all yours.
I figure that when we have our building party at Rob's, it'll be very good to know what the army limits are for the first battle.
1. On 2009-01-12, Vincent said:
2. On 2009-01-12, Robert Bohl said:
3. On 2009-01-13, Greg said:
4. On 2009-01-13, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
5. On 2009-01-13, Robert Bohl said:
6. On 2009-01-13, Joshua A.C. Newman said: