2009-04-14 : Dice and Cloud, Mix and Match
I happen to know about myself that if you press me, I'll take a more and more absolute stance, and keep pressing me and I'll prove myself stupid. It doesn't matter what we're talking about, that's what I'll do. It's not my most charming quality.
So let me - I'd take it as a generosity - back off from stupidity, and say this: the fun stuff isn't any one thing, it's arrangements of all the things. The rightward-pointing arrow happens to be my favorite this afternoon, and I think neglected in my game In a Wicked Age and maybe others' games too, yes. But what game design really calls for is clever coordination between them all.
1. On 2009-04-14, Graham said:
2. On 2009-04-14, Ryan Stoughton said:
3. On 2009-04-14, Ryan Stoughton said:
4. On 2009-04-14, Brand Robins said:
5. On 2009-04-14, Roger said:
6. On 2009-04-14, Guy Shalev said:
7. On 2009-04-15, Vincent said:
8. On 2009-04-15, Roger said:
9. On 2009-04-15, BG Zeke said:
10. On 2009-04-15, Jon Hastings said:
11. On 2009-04-15, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
12. On 2009-04-18, ThoughtBubble said: