2006-05-09 : My OTHER body of work
Not everybody knows this, but there's lots of singing at our house. I heard Peter Schickele say one time, "the family that sings together, sings together," and I figure he's a) tautological and b) right.
Not everybody also knows this, but I'm a pretty accomplished amateur maker up of kids' songs. If you, um, account "accomplished" in terms of "I have made a few and I sing them over and over and over and over, to fix them permanently in the heads of my children and other family members, even until some of said family members look at me with narrow eyes." And if you discount "making up the music thereof" from "making up."
All of which to say: look! a monkey!
1. On 2006-05-09, Larry Lade said:
2. On 2006-05-09, Meguey said:
3. On 2006-05-10, Kirk said:
4. On 2006-05-10, TonyLB said:
5. On 2006-05-10, Gordon said:
6. On 2006-05-10, Vincent said:
7. On 2006-05-11, Tris said:
8. On 2006-05-11, TonyLB said:
9. On 2006-05-12, Vincent said:
BL go "Conversation bookmark"*
lpl go "3rd worst work"*
VB go "the 3rd worst work is..."*
MB go "First two"*
*click in for more
10. On 2006-05-26, marknau said:
11. On 2006-06-02, SCS said: