2006-09-14 : Doing religion with someone can...
A long time ago, we did this about roleplaying. Now let's do it about religion.
The rules: no feedback, argument or conversation in this thread. Post a single sentence or a list of single sentences, from your own experiences, good and bad, following this pattern:
Doing religion with someone can bring you closer together.
Doing religion with someone can illuminate your differences.
Doing religion with someone can make your differences seem superficial.
Doing religion with someone can make you question their integrity.
Doing religion with someone can make them question yours.
Doing religion with someone can stand in for being their friend.
1. On 2006-09-14, Matt S said:
2. On 2006-09-14, Ian Burton-Oakes said:
3. On 2006-09-14, Troy_Costisick said:
4. On 2006-09-14, NinJ said:
5. On 2006-09-14, ethan_greer said:
6. On 2006-09-14, Seth Ben-Ezra said:
7. On 2006-09-14, Meguey said:
8. On 2006-09-14, Vincent said:
9. On 2006-09-14, Roger said:
10. On 2006-09-14, Joel P. Shempert said:
11. On 2006-09-14, sammy said:
12. On 2006-09-14, Sydney Freedberg said:
13. On 2006-09-15, ethan_greer said:
14. On 2006-09-15, Devin said:
15. On 2006-09-15, Levi Kornelsen said:
16. On 2006-09-15, Joshua BishopRoby said:
17. On 2006-09-16, Eric Provost said:
18. On 2006-09-16, Chris Chinn said:
19. On 2006-09-16, Brand Robins said:
20. On 2006-09-17, Blankshield said:
21. On 2006-09-25, Mark W said: