2007-02-12 : Metal
I learned from John at Dreamation this year that indie rpgs are metal.
Every once in a while, someone emails me asking to trade for kill puppies for satan. Often but not always I reply; it depends on the day and the state of my inbox. When I reply, I always say that my favorite thing to trade for is music. This time, the other day, she comes back with some mp3s by a band her fiancé plays in.
I don’t know from metal, but I’m like, dang, this is good stuff. This doesn’t sound like anybody’s fiancé‘s band, it sounds like the real thing.
Turns out that, yeah, they’re kind of the real thing. They’ve been around since the 90s, they have like ten albums. Cool!
I’m working on a big post about how as a teenager I was trained to be an exorcist. Meanwhile, Solace, for John and the rest of you.
1. On 2007-02-12, Ben Lehman said:
2. On 2007-02-12, Matt Kimball said:
3. On 2007-02-12, Neel said:
4. On 2007-02-13, Vincent said:
5. On 2007-02-13, Matt Kimball said:
6. On 2007-02-13, Kirk Mitchell said:
7. On 2007-02-13, Ben Lehman said:
8. On 2007-02-13, Kalyr said:
9. On 2007-02-13, NinJ said:
10. On 2007-02-13, Kalyr said:
11. On 2007-02-14, Neel said:
12. On 2007-02-14, Larry Lade said:
13. On 2007-02-14, Vincent said:
14. On 2007-02-15, anon. said:
15. On 2007-02-15, Rich Stokes said:
16. On 2007-02-15, Kalyr said:
17. On 2007-02-16, Neel said:
18. On 2007-02-16, Larry Lade said:
19. On 2007-02-19, Luke said:
20. On 2007-02-20, Vincent said:
21. On 2007-02-22, Axel said:
22. On 2007-02-22, Vincent said: