2007-08-22 : Back from GenCon
It was an odd year for me (my 5th) but a great con anyway, despite Jared's thing that the good ones are the even ones.
Poison'd is available in PDF for purchase, check the store. In print, soon. You can start looking out for actual play reports in the usual place, and if you have any questions about the game, like "Poison'd? It's what now Vincent, exactly?" feel free.
While you're there, I've posted my first con game writeup, about our D&D game. To do: Ganakagok, The Land of 1000 Kings, and Poison'd. You may be waiting a long, long time for that last, though. I have things to say about it that demand both discretion and significant thinkery.
My friends I see only at GenCon: you're some of my very favorite people in the world. It was great to be there with you.
1. On 2007-08-22, John Harper said:
2. On 2007-08-23, Gregor said:
3. On 2007-08-23, NinJ said:
4. On 2007-08-23, Julia said:
5. On 2007-08-23, Jared Sorensen said:
6. On 2007-08-23, Reedo said:
7. On 2007-08-24, luke said:
8. On 2007-08-25, Vincent said:
9. On 2007-08-27, NinJ said:
10. On 2007-08-28, Dave Cleaver said:
11. On 2007-08-28, Vincent said:
12. On 2007-08-28, NinJ said:
13. On 2007-09-04, Vincent said:
14. On 2007-09-04, Ben Lehman said:
15. On 2007-09-04, Vincent said:
16. On 2007-09-05, Ben Lehman said: