2008-11-03 : A GenCon Moment
I'm walking back from the mall food court toward the con, through that hallway by the parking garage, right? There are groups coming the other way. One of them, I'm like:
"Hey, where do I know that guy from? I know him from somewhere. Should I say hi to him? Do I need to introduce myself again? What was that conversation we had? Something about his hat, he was wearing a funny hat when I met him."
He makes only fleeting eye contact with me, no pause of recognition.
"Huh. I guess I didn't need to say hi to him."
A few minutes later I realized that it was Mark Sheppard. That wasn't a conversation he'd had with me at all.
1. On 2008-11-03, Vincent said:
2. On 2008-11-03, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
3. On 2008-11-04, Eppy said:
4. On 2008-11-04, Jenskot said:
5. On 2008-11-05, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
6. On 2008-11-05, Matt Wilson said:
7. On 2008-11-06, Curly said:
8. On 2008-11-06, Jarrod said: