2010-11-30 : Currents
Apparent murder-suicide across the street from my house
Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid
I believe that this is the first Peckinpah flick I've seen. Time for a Western binge, I think. Probably not 31 in a month, but we'll see.
Oh, speaking of, I'm waiting with excitement for:
This show is the best.
This show is also the best.
This show is quite good, and features many of my favorite things. Women's rights, prohibition-era decadence, mob torpedoes, hooray!
The Walking Dead
This is the worst show I'm still watching. I roll my eyes several times an episode. Such bizarro-world character motivations!
Meg and I have watched 4 of the 6 episodes, and it's gotten weirdly intense. We're having trouble finishing it when there's lighter fare available.
And I'm waiting with excitement for the return of:
HP Lovecraft short stories. So far: "The Horror at Red Hook," "Pickman's Model," and a few more whose names I don't recall. I've read few of these before. That guy? That guy had some weird fears.
1. On 2010-11-30, Jaywalt said:
2. On 2010-11-30, Roger said:
3. On 2010-11-30, Ben Lehman said:
4. On 2010-12-01, Ben Lehman said:
5. On 2010-12-01, Charles S said:
6. On 2010-12-02, Joao said:
7. On 2010-12-03, Roger said:
8. On 2010-12-04, Charles S said:
9. On 2010-12-06, Thor said:
10. On 2010-12-07, Mantisking said:
11. On 2010-12-07, Simon C said:
12. On 2010-12-07, Vincent said:
13. On 2010-12-07, Ron Edwards said:
14. On 2010-12-07, Simon C said:
15. On 2010-12-08, Eppy said:
16. On 2010-12-08, Slow Dog said:
17. On 2010-12-15, Christian Griffen said:
18. On 2010-12-16, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
19. On 2010-12-17, Thor said:
20. On 2010-12-19, Simon C said: