2011-02-18 : 2010 at lumpley games
It's been a while since I've done one of these.
These show lumpley games' direct online sales only. They don't include face to face sales at cons or any sales into retail at all. They include both print and pdf sales.
(Sorry about the blue vs. blue.)
Here's an overall view:
And here's my feel-good chart:
This one is a little tricky because the lumpley games pdf library sales count in all three lines. That's the bump in September.
I haven't yet counted how many copies of Apocalypse World I've sold into retail or at cons, but it's at least 100 and 150, respectively. So Apocalypse World sold over 1,000 copies in 2010, June to December.
Thanks to everybody who's talked on the internet about the game, especially everybody who's played it and written about your play. You all rock! You're all the advertising I have.
I'm delighted to answer any questions, if anybody has any.
1. On 2011-02-18, Joel said:
2. On 2011-02-18, Vincent said:
3. On 2011-02-18, Evan Torner said:
4. On 2011-02-18, nilum87 said:
5. On 2011-02-18, Meguey said:
6. On 2011-02-18, Gregor Hutton said:
7. On 2011-02-18, Simon R said:
8. On 2011-02-18, Vincent said:
9. On 2011-02-18, Vincent said:
10. On 2011-02-18, Ben Lehman said:
11. On 2011-02-18, Vincent said:
12. On 2011-02-18, Christian Griffen said:
13. On 2011-02-18, jenskot said:
14. On 2011-02-18, Joel said:
15. On 2011-02-20, Vincent said:
16. On 2011-02-22, Andrew_UK said:
17. On 2011-02-22, Vincent said:
18. On 2011-03-04, Vincent said: