2011-03-15 : PAX East 2011
So PAX East 2011 was pretty excellent.
At our booth we had 7 publishers: Black & Green Games (Emily), Dig 1000 Holes (Eppy), the Glyphpress (Joshua AC Newman), Inevitable (Jeremy, Lex & Crystal), lumpley games (yrs trly), Robert Bohl Games (Rob), and Two Scooters Press (Elizabeth & Shreyas). Our total con receipts were a few dollars over $5000. $5000! That's serious GenCon money for a tiny fraction of the grief.
I'm trying to figure out if I can go to PAX Prime this year. I can't, but I'm trying to figure out if I can anyway.
A handful of us did a panel on publishing your own RPG without going broke. Want to know how many people attended? 300 or so. No lie. Holy crap yo.
If I met you at the con, hello!
1. On 2011-03-15, Vincent said:
2. On 2011-03-15, jenskot said:
3. On 2011-03-15, Gregor Hutton said:
4. On 2011-03-16, Ryan Macklin said:
5. On 2011-03-16, dicefoodlodging said:
6. On 2011-03-16, Ryan Macklin said:
7. On 2011-03-16, Lukas said:
8. On 2011-03-16, Matt Wilson said:
9. On 2011-03-22, Luke said: