2011-03-10 : Hungry Desperate and Alone
Back in 2005 I went several rounds with vampires as protagonists. What I came up with was a neat little set of three interlocking games: Hungry Desperate and Alone.
They don't work! The math is wrong. In the first game, for instance, the horror stat acts as a brake on the developing action, so that the interesting stuff never kicks in. I don't recall precisely but I expect that the other two have similar problems.
Anyhow, I linked somebody to them on Story Games and I thought maybe I'd share them here too.
1. On 2011-03-10, Marhault said:
2. On 2011-03-10, cc said:
3. On 2011-03-10, Gordon said:
4. On 2011-03-10, nolandda said:
5. On 2011-03-11, cc said:
6. On 2011-03-11, Gordon said:
7. On 2011-03-20, Josh W said:
8. On 2011-03-21, Vincent said:
9. On 2011-04-05, Tim Ralphs said: