2012-04-29 : Monster of the Week
I’m wicked excited for Monster of the Week. I’ve been reading the pre-release document this morning about how to create a monster mystery as GM, and it’s the very monster hunting game I was hoping it would be. I can’t wait to play it.
Here are the publicly available character playbook files. I’m totally playing a professional in utility coveralls, scruffy and bottle-it-uppy. My agency’s got rigorous training and weird tech gadgets, but an ever-shrinking budget and this frickin 24/7 on-call policy. They expect me to keep up my training and equipment on my own dime and they don’t pay overtime but they need me to work overtime anyway. Ha ha ha! I’m such a sucker.
1. On 2012-04-29, Michael Sands said:
2. On 2012-04-30, Vincent said:
3. On 2012-05-02, Steve Hickey said:
4. On 2012-05-02, Steve Hickey said:
5. On 2012-05-02, Vincent said:
6. On 2012-05-03, Larry said:
7. On 2012-05-03, Vincent said:
8. On 2012-05-04, BlazmoIntoWowee said:
9. On 2012-05-06, Steve Hickey said:
10. On 2012-05-16, Deliverator said:
11. On 2012-05-21, PeterBB said:
12. On 2012-05-22, Joe Beason said: