2015-03-20 : High Five the ISS
High Five the ISS
a game for any number of players
The Object of the Game
Jump up and touch the ISS with your hand.
1. No turn taking required.
2. Whenever you want, jump as high as you can and try to touch the ISS with your hand.
3. You can do anything you can think of to better your chances. Examples: go outside instead of jumping inside, climb a ladder and jump off the top, use a trampoline, find out when the ISS is overhead and try then.
4. No bonus points for getting hurt, so use your judgment.
5. First person to touch the ISS with their hand wins forever.
6. No points for getting closer than someone else. It's all or nothing.
Everyone who's ever worked on or served on the ISS honorarily wins forever. I think we can all agree.
I'll be honest, I'm no good at this game, but it makes me laugh.
1. On 2015-03-20, Vincent said:
2. On 2015-03-20, Gordon said:
GcL go "Other things like holding uncertainty generally important"*
*click in for more
3. On 2015-03-23, Adam said:
4. On 2015-03-23, Vincent said:
5. On 2015-03-30, plausible.fabulist said:
6. On 2015-03-30, Vincent said:
7. On 2015-03-30, nolandda said:
8. On 2015-03-30, Vincent said: