2008-06-04 : I am culled
Ryan Stoughton is undertaking an undertaking: a new “I go through it all and report on the worthwhile” review blog called The Cull. I admire it as an undertaking and I hope he sticks with it - but I’m fully aware that I’m part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Particularly, I’m honored to be one of his first subjects: antiquated anyway part 1. I don’t know how many parts he intends to chop antiquated anyway into, but so far he’s covered only December ‘04. He says that three of the threads from then are worth reading.
If anything from the threads he’s picked out strikes you as interesting, please say so! I’d love to revisit, maybe revise and update. Somebody kick us off?
1. On 2008-06-04, Marshall B said:
2. On 2008-06-04, Moreno R. said:
3. On 2008-06-04, Ben Lehman said:
4. On 2008-06-04, Moreno R. said:
5. On 2008-06-04, Vincent said:
6. On 2008-06-05, misuba said:
7. On 2008-06-05, Vincent said:
8. On 2008-06-05, Matt Wilson said:
9. On 2008-06-05, Z-Dog said:
10. On 2008-06-08, Ryan Stoughton said:
11. On 2008-06-09, Meguey said:
12. On 2008-06-09, Z-Dog said:
13. On 2008-06-10, Judd said:
14. On 2008-06-10, Z-Dog said:
15. On 2008-06-11, Judd said:
16. On 2008-06-11, Z-Dog said: