2010-06-28 : Itchy pants
Know my problem? I got itchy pants.
The Apocalypse World PDF isn't even final-final yet, and already I'm (a) designing a new board game, and (b) getting excited about working on Storming the Wizard's Tower again. Excited like looking at the old files and planning out my approach, starting to clear space in my mental schedule, wondering which of my friends will be willing to playtest with me, reminding myself that I really ought not dig into it until Apocalypse World is at the printer, at least.
The fundamental differences between MCing Apocalypse World and GMing Storming the Wizard's Tower are exciting to me. I can't wait to bring the lessons I've learned from designing for the former to bear on designing for the latter. Can't wait!
1. On 2010-06-28, Alex said:
2. On 2010-06-28, Simon C said:
3. On 2010-06-28, Paul T. said:
4. On 2010-06-28, Elizabeth said:
5. On 2010-06-29, Jesse Burneko said:
6. On 2010-06-29, Alexander D. said:
7. On 2010-06-29, Tim Ralphs said:
8. On 2010-06-29, Vincent said:
9. On 2010-06-29, Scott LeMien said:
10. On 2010-06-29, Teataine said:
11. On 2010-06-29, Meguey said:
12. On 2010-06-29, Jeff Russell said:
13. On 2010-06-30, Roger said:
14. On 2010-07-05, Josh W said:
15. On 2010-07-05, Wundergeek said:
16. On 2010-07-07, Torre said:
17. On 2010-07-08, Larry said:
18. On 2010-07-13, Joshua A.C. Newman said: