2010-10-25 : None of my business, but...
...Did everyone catch this cautionary story from Ralph about Key20 and Universalis? I bet some of you missed it.
Moral of that story: when you use a fulfillment firm and they hold stock on consignment, only give them enough inventory for 1Q sales at a time and don't send them any more until the checks are caught up. I had sent them about a years worth of inventory so he could just keep selling them even when he wasn't ever planning on paying me for it.
(from this thread)
I have an opinion of my own to add: if you're having some kind of trouble with your fulfillment firm, even if it seems just flukey and dumb, an internal matter, maybe say something about it in public anyway. If it's part of a pattern, you'll want to know.
1. On 2010-10-25, Alan said:
2. On 2010-10-27, Bret said:
3. On 2010-10-27, Jonathan Reiter said:
4. On 2010-11-02, Larry said:
5. On 2010-11-04, Simon R said:
6. On 2010-11-09, Joshua A.C. Newman said: