2011-11-06 : Italy Story 1
It's very short!
Italians love their regions.
Whoever's speaking, their own region has its one cheese for which it's known. Except Matteo, whose region is admitted universally to be the region for cheese.
Whoever's speaking, their own region is known as the region for wine. They get into fistfights about this. Except Ezio, but Ezio is quick to explain that his region is definitely the region for wine for his region's cuisine.
In Ezio's region, pork is "the animal," in the same way that in Claudia & Michele's, to drink wine is "to drink."
Sardinia is, according to Matteo, the region for girls. I was expecting a fistfight over this, but there wasn't one.
1. On 2011-11-06, Moreno R. said:
2. On 2011-11-06, Brand Robins said:
3. On 2011-11-06, Avram said:
4. On 2011-11-07, Jay Loomis said:
5. On 2011-11-07, Rafu said:
6. On 2011-11-07, Robert Bohl said:
7. On 2011-11-08, Matt Wilson said:
8. On 2011-11-09, Matteo Suppo said:
9. On 2011-11-13, Renato Ramonda said:
10. On 2011-11-14, Meguey said:
11. On 2011-11-14, Rafu said: