2012-09-10 : So very busy!
Sometimes, when the deadlines whoosh past like I'm on a speeder bike and they're the trees of Endor, it's exhilarating. "Woo! Woo! There goes another one! I'M MISSING THEM ALL!"
Sometimes, I'm just pretty sure I'm about to smash face-first into one and explode in death and fire.
Here's a random piece of the Seclusium rules.
Finally, what byproducts have the wizard's pursuit created? Choose as many as apply:
1. Pages and volumes of notes, diagrams and lists. (Create these as wizardly accessories.)
2. Creatures, living, half-living or preserved, human or un-, all malformed in body or impulse. (Create these as creatures, if they're living, or wizardly accessories, if they're not.)
3. Graves, crematory jars, or bodies piled in trenches. (Create these as an architectural feature.)
4. Infestations of minor plasmids. (Create these as a population of creatures.)
5. Unearthly, perilous things moving about half-unseen. (Create these as monsters.)
6. Prisoners or slaves crippled in body and mind. (Create these as people.)
7. Tools upon which strange nimbuses dwell. (Create these as wizardly accessories.)
8. Ever more complicated devices for measuring, calculating, observing, or predicting. (Create these as wizardly accessories.)
9. Impossible memories and uncanny dreams. (Create these as influential events.)
10. The predatory attention of a significant plasmic entity. (Create this as an outside interest.)
11. A guest or prisoner from another domain. (Create this as a creature.)
12. Strange lasting causal adjustments or resonances. (Create these as influential events.)
Or one of your own invention.
1. On 2012-09-10, akooser said:
2. On 2012-09-10, Evan said:
3. On 2012-09-10, Alex D. said:
4. On 2012-09-10, Vincent said:
MB go "I'm not a native english speaker so take my words for what they're worth, but as a biologist I find this "plasmid" thing"
go "(continued) a bit distracting."
VB go "Ha ha ha"*
*click in for more
5. On 2012-09-12, Evan said:
6. On 2012-09-12, strongbif said:
7. On 2012-09-12, Vincent said:
8. On 2012-09-13, Josh W said:
9. On 2012-09-14, Vincent said: