2012-12-26 : Positioning: what about Resource and Effectiveness?
Positioning series table of contents: Where were we...?
"Positioning" establishes (proactively or retroactively) the legitimacy of the group's various moves.
"Effectiveness" establishes (proactively or retroactively) the outcomes of the group's various moves.
Both positioning and effectiveness include who-knows-how-many factors, some in the form of cues, some interpersonal, some purely fictional.
There are cause-and-effect relationships between the many various factors, some formal, cue-mediated, "mechanical," some purely interpersonal.
I think that's all we need.
1. On 2012-12-26, Vincent said:
2. On 2012-12-26, Josh W said:
3. On 2012-12-27, Vincent said:
4. On 2012-12-27, Christoph said:
5. On 2012-12-27, Vincent said:
6. On 2012-12-28, rabalias said:
R go "'You don't even have a gun' vs 'He dodges the bullet'."*
RQ go "Right, but every move has its opposite"*
R go "I don't believe that's the point."*
*click in for more
7. On 2013-01-05, Frank T said: