2005-07-25 : Dogs in the Vineyard, Sold Out
I'm out of books.
I'm printing a whole new batch - the so-called "second edition," although there's little enough new material in it - for GenCon. I'll start accepting preorders in maybe a week or two. I'm still waffling whether to increase the price and if so how much, I'll know better when I find out how much more it costs to print.
I'll be offering an "upgrade" deal for people who already own the first book, details when I know 'em. But really, nothing's different except those two tiny rules plus a few illustrations - if you already own the book, you already own the game, don't feel like you gotta upgrade.
I'll update the PDFs on the Forge Bookshelf - if you're authorized to download 'em now, you can just come back after GenCon and redownload. No upgrade price, no reauthorization, just download 'em. I'll send out a mass emailing about it when it's time.
1. On 2005-07-25, La Ludisto said:
Lud go "500."*
VB go "Actually..."*
MW go "25s?"*
VB go "Yep. but..."*
*click in for more
2. On 2005-07-25, Clinton R. Nixon said:
3. On 2005-07-25, Ginger Stampley said:
4. On 2005-07-25, Martin Ralya said:
5. On 2005-07-25, Judd said:
6. On 2005-07-25, John Harper said:
7. On 2005-07-26, Chris said:
8. On 2005-07-26, Jonas Barka said:
9. On 2005-07-26, Jonas Barka said:
10. On 2005-07-26, Vincent said:
11. On 2005-07-26, GamerChick said:
12. On 2005-07-26, Ninja Monkey J said:
13. On 2005-07-26, Vincent said:
14. On 2005-07-27, Avram said:
15. On 2005-07-27, GamerChick said:
16. On 2005-07-27, Vincent said:
17. On 2005-07-27, GamerChick said:
18. On 2005-07-27, Meguey said:
19. On 2005-07-27, Ninja Monkey J said:
20. On 2005-07-27, Ginger Stampley said:
VB go "Linked."
GJS go "Thanks! I always forget to link because I'm used to automagical linking."
21. On 2005-07-28, Vincent said:
22. On 2005-08-11, Falc said:
23. On 2005-08-11, Vincent said:
24. On 2005-08-11, Vincent said: