2007-09-13 : Mechaton campaign: battle 5 setup
Here’s Emily setting up the next battle:
Okay, it’s going to be security and enforcement. The Rasili, ahem, liberators have decided that the impotent Tarkut regime is unable to protect their own people from the Paktali dogs, so they are declaring martial law. Citizens now must observe curfews, and a military occupation commences in force.
The battle will take place in the capital city during rush hour. The streets are crawling with peace enforcing mechs and vehicles. Civilians are everywhere, as are buildings and civilian vehicles in this prosperous and populous city.
The objective is the parliment building. The Rasili have taken over its security. The Tarkut feel they should be protecting it. And, of course, the scurilious Paktali want to DESTROY it.
The parliament building in question is the little green legislative office in the center of the map, right across the street from that one red touchdown facility.
J and I have to field tiny little armies of 3 mechs each. Em can field whatever she wants (and I presume she’s going to field 6, to match the two of us put together). Em, all we still need is, how many 1-shot rockets?
If Emily takes this Security & Law Enforcement multiplier, she will decisively end my maybe-I-can-win-at-least-one-after-all comeback. This battle is extremely high stakes for me, and to be frank I’m a little stressed out about it. Picture me (as Minister of Glorious Prevailance) pacing behind my desk, grinding my pipestem into shreds between my teeth, giving istructions to and receiving reports from my secretaries and team chiefs with this emotionally truncated efficiency.
Occasionally, though, I remember that I still have that guy chained to a wall underneath a warehouse somewhere, and that makes me relax a little. Something to look forward to, even if I’m on my way out.
1. On 2007-09-15, Vincent said:
2. On 2007-09-17, Vincent said:
3. On 2007-09-21, Kilodyne said:
4. On 2007-09-23, NinJ said:
5. On 2007-09-24, Vincent said:
6. On 2007-09-24, Kilodyne said:
7. On 2007-10-02, Matt Wilson said:
8. On 2007-10-03, NinJ said:
9. On 2007-10-04, Ben Lehman said:
10. On 2007-10-04, NinJ said:
11. On 2007-10-05, Matt Wilson said:
12. On 2007-10-06, Uriel said:
13. On 2007-10-06, Vincent said:
14. On 2007-10-06, NinJ said:
15. On 2007-10-17, Uriel said:
16. On 2007-11-05, Vincent said:
17. On 2007-11-05, Joshua said:
18. On 2007-11-06, Emily said:
19. On 2007-11-08, Vincent said:
20. On 2007-11-09, Joshua said:
21. On 2007-11-09, Emily said:
22. On 2007-12-15, Traifan said:
23. On 2007-12-18, Joshua said:
24. On 2007-12-18, Vincent said:
25. On 2007-12-19, Joshua said: