2009-04-01 : The Source Campaign: battle 3 setup
1. Where on the map will this battle take place?
In space outside of C4, where the inbound trade arc crosses into the Galactic Core. My space navy is interdicting Sisterhood-controlled smoke shipments.
2. What’s the special objective?
It’s a gigantic trade ship. It represents control of the flow of smoke.
3. What’s the battle environment?
Space! Vector movement! It’s in space with total vector movement.
3a. Each army gets 6 1-shot rockets. (6 is a lot! Don’t forget these.)
3b. No special attachments required.
3c. No declared target => +1 thrust (no ranged weapons DOES NOT give you a green d8)
Additional initiative die => additional go (w/ no move)
4. What army limits for Rob and J?
None of your mechs (that is, space ships) can have armor attachments. Only I can have blue dice. Ha!
Let’s say that in this universe, space weapon technology has solidly outpaced shielding technology. My vast resources let me afford to give my space ships effective armor; neither of you have that kind of money to burn.
To sum up: 6 1-shot rockets each + no blue dice = carnage.
1. On 2009-04-01, Vincent said:
2. On 2009-04-01, Mantisking said:
3. On 2009-04-01, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
4. On 2009-04-01, Vincent said:
5. On 2009-04-01, Robert Bohl said:
6. On 2009-04-01, Vincent said:
7. On 2009-04-01, Vincent said:
8. On 2009-04-01, SDL said:
9. On 2009-04-01, Vincent said:
10. On 2009-04-02, David Artman said:
11. On 2009-04-02, Vincent said:
12. On 2009-04-02, David Artman said:
13. On 2009-04-02, Joshua A.C. Newman said:
14. On 2009-04-21, Robert Bohl said:
15. On 2009-04-21, Mantisking said:
16. On 2009-06-10, Mantisking said:
17. On 2009-06-10, Robert Bohl said: