2014-01-05 : lumpley games in 2011-2013
Last year I was all about lifetime games in customers' hands. This year I'm more interested in trends and developments. I'm going to look back over the past 3 years, see what I can see.
As always, these are direct online orders only. No cons, no retail, no bundles, no Epimas, no nothing else.
Here's how lumpley games has been doing:
Here's the same again, game by game:
Here's something interesting I want to talk about:
And here it is again, for Apocalypse World only:
Lumpley games got 2007 direct online orders in 2013. Just about 900 of them were for Apocalypse World.
Oh and here's a graph that Jim Crocker asked about:
Questions, comments, observations, interpretations, lines of inquiry?
1. On 2014-01-06, Clayton Grey said:
2. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
3. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
4. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
5. On 2014-01-06, Gabeslice said:
6. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
7. On 2014-01-06, E. Torner said:
8. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
9. On 2014-01-06, Adam Koebel said:
10. On 2014-01-06, Vincent said:
11. On 2014-01-08, Vincent said:
12. On 2014-01-09, Meserach said:
13. On 2014-01-09, David Berg said:
14. On 2014-01-10, Vincent said:
15. On 2014-01-10, David Berg said:
16. On 2014-01-10, Vincent said: