2014-04-28 : Midsummer Wood
It's midsummer and in the darkest, weirdest wood the fairies meet in mask to feast and fête. Of mortals, the canniest and most wary can dare to join them. The rewards are wealth and poetry, pleasure, love and magic. The risks are sanity and soul. One of you is just such, a mortal man or mortal woman cunning, lovely and bold. Can you move uncaught among these, the perilous and subtle, shapechangers, elementals, embodiments of the oldest fears? Can you rob them of their treasures and escape, or will they discover you, bind you, and make you theirs?
Midsummer Wood is a competitive single-session rpg for 4 or 5 players.
I've decided to publish it for free, but I'm curious about how many of you download it, so I've put it behind a little ticket taker bot. Go here: Download Midsummer Wood
Questions and comments very welcome! If you play it, come tell us how it went.
1. On 2014-04-28, Vincent said:
2. On 2014-04-28, Tom said:
TLR go "It's explicitly stated at the bottom where I didn't read the first time. Sorry."
VB go "Good!"*
*click in for more
3. On 2014-04-28, Vincent said:
4. On 2014-04-28, Andy said:
5. On 2014-04-28, Marhault said:
6. On 2014-04-28, Vincent said:
7. On 2014-04-29, Tim Ralphs said:
8. On 2014-04-29, Troy_Costisick said:
9. On 2014-04-29, Caitlynn said:
10. On 2014-04-29, Scum of Dunwall said:
11. On 2014-04-30, dBonar said:
12. On 2014-05-06, Rafu said:
13. On 2014-05-06, Vincent said:
14. On 2014-05-18, Skavenloft said:
15. On 2014-05-19, Vincent said:
16. On 2014-05-19, Skavenloft said:
17. On 2014-05-19, Vincent said:
18. On 2014-05-20, John Mc said:
19. On 2014-05-20, Vincent said:
20. On 2014-05-24, David Berg said:
21. On 2014-05-24, Vincent said: