2011-06-19 : Previously on Game of Thrones
A summary just before the season 1 finale.
Contains spoilers, sort of.
In the Neighborhood of Make-Believe, King Friday the 13th has been murdered by the Fairchilde family. Prince Tuesday isn't the son of King Friday and Queen Sara Saturday, oh no, he's the son of Queen Sara Saturday and Lady Elaine Fairchilde! Shocking, I know. X the Owl discovered this, and so was not allowed to remain the King's Hand (and then some).
Poor X the Owl. He thought he could trust Cornflake S. Pecially, but couldn't! He thought he couldn't trust Robert Troll, but could! And now look what it's got him.
Meanwhile, Henrietta Pussycat has become queen of Someplace Else and is pregs with Donkey Hodie's son. They call the child-to-be "the Donkey who will mount the world." Early on there was something about raising an army or something to seize King Friday's throne, but nothing's come of THAT.
Bob Dog HAS raised an army or something to seize the throne, though. I think he got the help of the Platypus Family, but honestly I'm vague on some of the details. Whatever, the Platypus family is pretty weird; Elsa Jean Platypus' relationship with Ana Platypus isn't entirely age-appropriate. Anyhow Bob Dog super hates Prince Tuesday. Oh how he hates him!
Daniel Striped Tiger got in some kind of trouble with the Platypuses, but got out again. He's pretty much the only reason to watch the show. He gets to make wry remarks and steal every scene he's in. He fools around A LOT with Lady Aberlin, too, despite his... shyness. Ugga mugga.
Oh, and there's some dude who looks an awful lot like Bob Dog - maybe it's also Bob Dog? Who knows. Anyway he's gone to live in Northwood with the Goats, on constant lookout for the Purple Pandas. We saw Purple Pandas in the opening minutes of the first episode, and not really since, but still everyone keeps saying that Planet Purple is coming! They get all grim faced. "Planet Purple is coming, Bob Dog." "I know, Old Goat. Planet Purple is coming." I hope it comes soon already, or maybe they could just give Daniel Striped Tiger his own spinoff show.
1. On 2011-06-19, Nathan said:
2. On 2011-06-19, Larry said:
3. On 2011-06-19, Simon C said:
4. On 2011-06-19, Chiaroscuro said:
5. On 2011-06-19, Vincent said:
6. On 2011-06-19, Chiaroscuro said:
7. On 2011-06-19, Chiaroscuro said:
8. On 2011-06-19, Simon C said:
9. On 2011-06-19, Julie, aka jrs said:
10. On 2011-06-20, Brand Robins said:
11. On 2011-06-20, Chris said:
12. On 2011-06-20, Chiaroscuro said:
13. On 2011-06-20, Vincent said:
14. On 2011-06-20, Vincent said:
15. On 2011-06-20, Judd said:
16. On 2011-06-20, Chris said:
17. On 2011-06-20, Brand Robins said:
18. On 2011-06-20, Brand Robins said:
19. On 2011-06-21, Alex D. said:
20. On 2011-06-21, Christian Griffen said:
21. On 2011-06-21, Matt Wilson said:
22. On 2011-06-21, Jon Hastings said:
23. On 2011-06-21, Vincent said:
24. On 2011-06-21, Robert Bohl said:
25. On 2011-06-21, Vincent said:
26. On 2011-06-21, David Berg said:
27. On 2011-06-22, stefoid said:
28. On 2011-06-22, Ben Lehman said:
29. On 2011-06-22, Simon C said:
30. On 2011-06-22, Brand Robins said:
31. On 2011-06-22, Dan K said:
32. On 2011-06-23, Vincent said:
33. On 2011-06-23, Joao said:
34. On 2011-06-25, Valamir said:
35. On 2011-06-27, stefoid said:
36. On 2011-06-27, Gabriel Verdon said:
37. On 2011-06-27, Christian Griffen said:
38. On 2011-06-27, Ben Lehman said:
39. On 2011-06-27, Ben Lehman said:
40. On 2011-06-27, Christian Griffen said:
41. On 2011-07-02, Gordon said:
42. On 2011-07-16, cc said:
43. On 2011-08-01, Larry L said: