2005-10-17 : Confronting the Reality
So Luke Crane was here hangin' out last weekend. Emily and J came over and we ate some food, talked some game, talked some life. He showed me some tips and tricks in InDesign and Photoshop, we talked a lot about the Burning Wheel and his goals for it and his publication and financial decisions, less about mine for Dogs - mine for Dogs being a lot more modest and less interesting. We were up until 4:30 in the morning, which is a thing I haven't done for a bunch of years.
When all was said and done, I think, we came to one final, fundamental agreement: designing rpgs is hard.
1. On 2005-10-17, Vaxalon said:
2. On 2005-10-17, Vincent said:
3. On 2005-10-17, Ninja Monkey J said:
VB go "I'd forgotten!"*
JK go "Choose your moments carefully."
NinJ go "No need!"*
*click in for more
4. On 2005-10-17, Michael S. Miller said:
5. On 2005-10-17, Joshua BishopRoby said:
6. On 2005-10-17, Vincent said:
7. On 2005-10-17, timfire said:
8. On 2005-10-17, Ninja Monkey J said:
9. On 2005-10-17, Blankshield said:
10. On 2005-10-17, luke said:
11. On 2005-10-18, Matt Wilson said:
12. On 2005-10-18, Ben Lehman said:
13. On 2005-10-18, Meguey said:
14. On 2005-10-19, Troy_Costisick said: